Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wearing down

I find myself feeling un-inspired, un-emotional, un-interested today.  I am wondering how a tender hearted person like myself comes to this place where I feel nothing.  It scares me.  I am the emotional one, I am the tender one, I am the one who cries but today, I feel nothing.
For too many years I have held onto the belief that the sun will come out tomorrow.  I've been viewing my world through rose colored glasses and not really seeing the reality of what is happening. Perhaps today marks a new era for me and my pollyanna views of my world are wearing thin.
I have always been hopeful that "things will change".  The stark reality is that if I don't effect change then nothing in my life will ever improve.  Now, where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment