Wednesday, February 18, 2015

When it rains

So while my mother's heart is breaking in the wake of a relationship break-up of my youngest daughter, being disowned by my son, and a terminal blood disease that could take the life of my eldest daughter, yet another burden has been passed my way.  My husband lost his job yesterday.  To say that I'm stressed is a huge understatement.  However, we seem to put one foot in front of the other and carry on.  I think I'm still in the dazed and confused stage, I have a notable lack of emotion over the whole thing.  It concerns me to a certain degree.  I think I should be feeling something.  I'm sure it will all come crashing down on me at some point.
So the next phase of my life has been thrust upon me whether I want it or not.  Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment